Taxes shouldn't be so complicated and time consuming. You just want to be done so you can get back to your ministry and family.


As Cru staff, you have unique tax realities such as minister housing allowance (MHA) and self employment tax. As a former Cru staff member, my role was working for financial services and I understand not only the tax realities you face, but also the policies and nuances of managing your staff account, raising support, short paychecks, and additional salary requests as well as how these affect your taxes.

Are you looking for a CPA who has a better understanding of life as a Cru staff member? Wooten CPA PLLC exists to serve missionaries serving with Cru in order to bring peace to your financial and tax planning responsibilities.

cru staff



Wooten CPA PLLC is a CPA firm that provides many different services to bring peace to your financial and tax responsibilities. If there's a service you're interested in that isn't listed here, please contact me to see what options are available to you. If Wooten CPA PLLC cannot meet your needs, I'll help you find someone who can.

Wooten CPA PLLC provides the following services (and more) for Cru staff at a 10% discount.



Tax planning
IRS Representation
FAFSA Assistance
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Facebook
  • YouTube - Black Circle

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive tax and financial planning tips.


Brad Wooten, CPA

(407) 243-8678